Use an Automation To See When Emails are Opened
ActiveCampaign has improved email forwarding experience during the past years. The dynamics that it has provided from tag management to list and contact management has become exceptional. Not to mention the flexibility and vast possibilities that automations can give you. As a juicy insight from the team of RecommendWP, here is a great tip that you can use to monitor when your clients open emails. When creating an automation, make sure that your trigger is set to “Reads any Email” or “Reads any Personal Email”, this action will fire the automation and the next step is to update a contact field named “Last Opened” and set the date-time value to the “current time”. End your automation tree and set it to active. This automation will now record when your users open emails which will give you new data to consider for your next campaign.
Backtracking Website Design
Design has big impact on your website’s rating and it’s one good way of attracting your customers or audience.
Let’s have a recap on how website design progressed throughout almost 30 years.
• Hypertext Markup Language or HTML is welcomed in early 1990.
• In the mid-to late-1990’s, designers are involved in development of websites with GUI or Graphical User Interface.
• Flash! A software platform that allows designers to add audio, video and animations into websites.
• After Flash, social media emerged where it led to the birth of CSS or Cascading Style Sheets.
• Forwarding to 2010, people experienced different usage of HTML and CSS.
Looking back on how it began shows the importance of web design to meet the needs of user experience, thanks to the fast evolution of web design also see evolution from netent very interesting.
How do you see the future changes of the web?
Check here for more details of web design evolution.
AI in Gmail’s new smart reply
Google defaults its 1.4 billion active accounts to the new version of Gmail, all users will have the option to select a Smart Reply on their desktop as well—and many already are. Smart Reply answers account for 10% of all emails sent on the platform.
More details on Gmail’s AI here.
Tips on SEO for YouTube
- Metadata – Remains far more important for SEO on YouTube than it is for search results in Google.
Title – Attention-grabbing titles are arguably even more important on YouTube than traditional search, since the platform relies more heavily on recommendations than search results.
Description – Include a full description that relate to other videos may help you turn up in the recommendations for those videos.
Read more YouTube SEO tips here.