TThriveCart has just introduced the following affiliate rules:
- Use dollar value as trigger for an affiliate rule.
- Mark or unmark an affiliate as a VIP using rules.
- Change how much commission an affiliate makes when a trigger happens.
- Opt to send minimal payment notification instead of a full invoice, and choose colors that match your brand.
- Specify when your financial year starts.
Google Removes XSS Auditor
The XSS Auditor is a nine-year-old built-in Chrome function that detects cross-site scripting vulnerabilities. Using blocklist to identify suspicious elements that could be injected into a page’s code by an attacker, the XSS Auditor is reported to have many bypasses (anomalous code that it fails to spot).
Improvements have been attempted, but they didn’t suffice as the Auditor is now being ditched. Google is currently developing Trusted Types, an application programming interface that assumes any user input in untrustworthy, hence the need for developers to sanitize it before including it in a page.
Using Email Onboarding to Convert Free Trial Users
Email onboarding is allowing prospective customers experience a product sooner via email. How can you use it to turn free trial users to actual, paying customers?
- Run surveys and user testing to discover what makes your customers register the value of what you offer.
- Craft your email with compelling copy and design.
- Use automation efficiently and effectively.
- Optimize the process through regular testing to see best results.