Here’s a helpful plugin for better design and web project communication. Project Huddle boasts the following traits:
• Allows effortless collaboration.
• Is self-hosted and completely brandable.
• Connects to any platform.
• Is customizable and can extend to fit your workflow.
Increase Email Open Rates through Email Preheaders
An email preheader is a short email content summary appearing after the subject line. When done correctly, it significantly boosts open rates. Here are some of the best practices you can apply.
• Include a call-to-action.
• Don’t repeat what’s on the subject line.
• Make your subject and preheader complement each other.
• Make sure your preheader builds curiosity.
How to Maintain Your Relationship with Your Clients
Just as important as finding new clients is establishing a solid relationship with your current ones. Here are some tips on how to achieve this.
• Earn respect by being honest and direct.
• Demonstrate reliability by following up and following through.
• Prove your special value by being a resource.
• Stress your commitment by showing that you intend to be with them for the long haul.