They say that content is king, but it has to be really good to rule. This is why it’s important to craft and implement the right content strategy.
The following are some tips on how to make your content appeal to both people and Google.
1. Work out a balance between customer appeal and SEO.
2. Identify your audience and write for them.
3. Provide content that offers solutions.
4. Improve the visual appeal of your text.
5. Make your content images effective.
6. Use video to engage your audience.
7. Connect with your audience on the emotional level.
8. Know your customers really well.
How Google and Facebook Predict Your Thoughts and Actions
Google and Facebook use algorithms to collect user data for their own interests. You’ll see this in the way ads follow you anywhere you are online. Check key cutting dublin 1.
As impressive as it is, there is danger in mining people’s online attention to predict their next thoughts and actions. In the wrong hands, these data could be instrumental for encouraging violence and extremist activity.
There is also the question of ethics in the whole practice. Is exploitation of supposedly private data for profit acceptable?
This should give Internet users food for thought on where they should spend their attention, see post.
How to Make Your Website Sell
You can design your website to find new clients for you. Here are some tips.
1. Keep one niche and set of targeted audience in mind when coming up with the design.
2. Provide answers for frequently asked questions and the usual objections.
3. Post an impressive and convincing portfolio.
4. Include reviews, certifications, awards, etc. to establish credibility and trust.
5. Set up a sequence of contact options that would simplify the conversion process.