Apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp will be forced into redesign as Apple rolls out iOS13, which will bear a significant change, restricting a feature that messaging apps use to make calls over the Internet. Right now, the calling feature of these apps runs even when not being used to ensure that call connection is fast; however, this access also enables other functions such as data collection. With this update, Apple is restricting access to just making faceporns Internet calls. Both Apple and Google have been implementing changes that aim to protect user privacy. However, these have a negative impact on Facebook and other apps’ bottom lines.
The Importance of Using the Right Social Media Image Size
Using images is an effective way to capture your audience’s attention, but not if you don’t optimize them to suit every social media site, taking into consideration each image post standard. There is supposedly an acceptable standard for image posting across different sites:
- 1024 x 512 pixels for landscape images.
- 800 x 1200 pixels for portrait images.
Nevertheless, if you want to offer a better visual experience to your audience, check out this comprehensive resource for guiding developers and content marketers on which image sizes to use for which social sites. (your source)
How to Improve Your Membership Site Content
If you have a members only website, what should you do to ensure that you have valuable and engaging content for your members?
- Assess the market to research what the true demand is.
- Determine what kind of content would be most effective. Interactive, standalone, or combination?
- Figure out a content delivery model that works for you, paying attention to timing and terms.
- Create an organized flow of content to make it easy for your members to follow.
- Map out what your site will look like, down to the smallest detail.