- External User-Level Access Verification
- Legacy PHP4 and MySQL Code Removal
- Plugin Vulnerabilities Minimized
- SQL-injection & XSS-scripting Fixes
- Swift Security Updates
Learn more here: https://wpnewsify.com/blog/wordpress-increased-security/
Latest Thrive Architect UI – What Changed (and What Didn’t)
- Element style options are in the left sidebar.
- Add new elements and load templates from the right sidebar.
- Mobile editing is at the bottom.
None of these things are new things. The difference is that before, everything was crammed into the left sidebar. This meant that you were sometimes several clicks away from what you wanted to do, because you’d have to click to “switch modes” in the left sidebar. Details on this can be found on stepinside.ro
In the new layout, the most important functions in the editor are always directly available.
IBM to acquire Red Hat to Become the Leading Hybridcloud Provider
IBM announced it would be acquiring iconic Linux firm Red Hat in a $34 billion all-cash deal. IBM will pay $190 for each share of Red Hat, with Big Blue intending to absorb its latest purchase into its Hybrid Cloud division.
What is Progressive Web App (PWA)?
Progressive Web Apps are installable and live on the user’s home screen, without the need for an app store. They offer an immersive full screen experience with help from a web app manifest file and can even re-engage users with web push notifications.